New:-30. i am life.You are a poem//With all the five elements//Entwined in your heart.Click here to read more.
1. Fear of failure…… Why is it so hard for us to win over our fears? Why are we so helpless in front of our brains? Is it necessary to defeat our fears? Why can’t we just embrace them?Click here to read more.
2. Tranquility…. Our thoughts entangle us in their never ending trail. We are continuously occupied by noises in our head and those around us. Its always good to escape for a while.Click here to read more.
3.Across the Fire….I still wonder…..what is more frightening, the beast within, or the cold and cruel world around? Click here to read more.
4.Fallacy…Why is it difficult to live a life where we don’t have to choose between parts of our own personalities? Why do we have to choose between the heart and the brain?Click here to read more.
5.Left in the storm…My mind burned the last bit of love in my heart and left my heart to suffer in the storm of hatred!Click here to read more.
6.Along the walls…I never reached that light, the past never stopped following me and I never escaped the ruins of my present!Click here to read more.
7.Hearts to console…My heart cried for the forgotten paradise!My soul wailed for the bereaved hearts!Click here to read more.
8. That fire… You are either as cruel as her….You are either a slave to her….Or….you are nothing at all….Click here to read more.
9.Lifeless….I lied there. Still. Lifeless. Numb….yet breathing…. for…. I learnt to breathe in, on my emptiness. Click here to read more.
10. Beauty….“Everything “life” is beauty!Everything “death” is beauty too!!”Click here to read more.
11.The battle…The Moon enlightened the world… revealing the face of my opponent. It was me. I hated myself. Click here to read more.
12.The sinners…That is how the world works…We need to follow the law of the land… Click here to read more.
13.That book…That was the greatest book of them all. It compelled me to read myself. Click here to read more.
14.Masquerade… ‘cause, who frowns at the evil when they get to gasp for the artistry. The world has a way to forget justice for glory. Click here to read more.
15.Folly… But… we bled our way to the doomed oblivion, Just to run away from defeat…
Click to read more.
16.Ghosts…“Do you believe in ghosts?” Yeah…They live in my closet, And yours too, Don’t they? Click here to read more.
17.Dawn:- For… The dawn mustn’t shine, On your grave….Click here to read more.
18. Abyss:- Have you ever stared down the demonic depths of a dingy abyss? Click to read more.
19.Dear ‘home’:- Isn’t ‘homelessness’ a bliss, when the walls of your abode chase the daylight out of your life? Click here to read more.
20. Bone china :- I am afraid… that those broken pieces of my heart burnt in my throat today… I am afraid that you left our story behind… and it lives here with me… I am afraid! Click here to read more.
21. Cassettes and wine!:-Now… sitting beside those dying flames, sipping on wine out of my crooked wine glass and listening to a stuck cassette tape… I know what made you leave…Click here to read more.
22. To the one who broke my broken heart again, Because it takes courage to be the only ray of life in the land of death. That courage, when shown, must be celebrated!Click here to read more.
23. When Jasmines begin to smell like Lavenders! Healing must be a scary business, but since when have the broken started shying away from fear, huh? Click here to read more.
24. Broken Cursives…Our eyes have grown too tired, now that we have chased the light for ages… ‘Lack’ sounds like peace! Click here to read more.
25. Art and The Conflicted Face of Humanity Humanity, now, is the virtue of hunters; it’s about all things sharp and threatening. The sooner we realize this, the better! Click here to read more.
26. Burns and Ashes You bleed in the darkest shade of blue and weave out gospels. But, no matter which storm pulls you into its eye, you write… and you live! Click here to read more.
27. Dear Anxiety, You are a demon. You are my demon. You are the devil I love to play with. You meet me behind the fallen curtains of well-lit stages. You denounce shame on my courage and take pride in my anger. Click here to read more.
28. pause. You love them. They love you. They love you for giving them a paradise to stay at. Click here to read more.
29. i have felt alone.Because, out of every and any name given to a home, ‘strange’ has never been one.Click here to read more.
30. i am life.You are a poem//With all the five elements//Entwined in your heart.Click here to read more.